So I wrote the purse post nine days ago, left it for some finishing touches, came back this morning and it is gone. I forgot to save it. In the meantime, my husband took some paid time off and had ten. consecutive. days. at. home. I say this for all of you kind souls who pity me on the weekends that he has to work: there are perks to the job. 🙂 We filled and filled and filled our quality time love tanks. Wouldn’t it be nice to have overflow tanks to save up for those mandatory call-in days out ahead?
I have been doing random normal things like
- pulling weeds and mulching
- convincing my boys that civilized people sleep with sheets on the mattress
- washing pond water stained swimming clothes every day
- arbitrating arguments about who has the whitest armpits
- deep cleaning my boys’ bedroom (whimper)
- pulling ticks off little people (Tick Twister, folks. That’s what you want.)
- finishing up my scholars’ portfolios and report cards for evaluations
- chopping rhubarb and washing fresh lettuce
- baking the perfect asparagus quiche
- wearing flip flops
- singing in choir programs every weekend
- sewing replacement button eyes onto the most beloved stuffed puppy
- being mad at the dog for destroying three! pairs of crocs in one day
- cleaning and painting a house for my brother-in-law’s family to move into
- learning how to use a French press
- praying for a quiet heart
That is what happened to the purse post. Time for another go at it. Next time. 🙂 Thanks for being so sweet about my very erratic schedule.
One thought on “What’s Up”
No comments on this post is a problem.
I am a problem solver.
I just solved this problem.