- You are more than you think you are.
- You should not beat yourself up when you don’t think you have done well enough. Get up and go on. You give grace to others, now accept grace for yourself.
- When you don’t think you can go on, you probably need to sleep. Just go to bed and see how much better everything will be in the morning.
- Your value is not determined by how many things you scratch off your to-do list.
- Your beauty is not calculated by someone else’s pre-measured ideal.
- You are a word warrior. You need to write.
- You need to try things that are out of your comfort zone, even things that terrify you sometimes.
- You should have some really nice things, like insulated outer-wear so that you don’t get too cold when you are doing scary things like glissading down mountain sides.
- You are not the one who will keep your children in the evil day. Lay that burden down and trust God.
- You don’t have to cook gourmet meals to impress. Just be happy when you serve the food.
- You are juggling too many things. Let’s try an alternate route with school.
- You are getting better at this thing called life.
I know that I am really, really blessed. I told you how I used to be afraid of the high swing. The desire to be safe would have sabotaged so many sources of joy in my life if Gabe hadn’t encouraged me to try them. I probably wouldn’t have the courage to blog without his support. 😀
Here’s to my good man! I am truly grateful for all the things I have learned in these years of sharing the graces of life.